- Four exposed buttons at front
- Two flap pockets at front
- Notch lapels with buttonhole feature on right lapel
- Four button detailing at the cuffs
- Single vent at back
- Slim fit - Size up one for a less fitted look
Our model Jess is 5'9 and is wearing a size 10.
Please view the 'Size & Fit' guide for detailed sizing information.
Our Fiadh Hacking Jacket is made from Donegal Tweed which is woven from 100% lambswool.
New for Autumn Winter, this design is a staple for your wardrobe for years to come. This fitted jacket has four exposed buttons at the front and four exposed buttons on each cuff.
This the bright Blue Twill blazer is perfect for wearing from day to night. Pair with causal jeans or a neutral dress to let this jacket be the talking point.
A Donegal Tweed Jacket is a timeless item for any wardrobe.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Lambswool
- Light - mid weight & non-stretch fabric
- Fully lined
- 100% Viscose
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit
*Length measured at centre back neck to hem