- Four exposed buttons at front
- Two flap pockets at front
- Notch lapels with buttonhole feature on right lapel
- Four button detailing at the cuffs
- Single vent at back
- Slim fit - Size up one for a less fitted look
Our model Jess is 5'9 and is wearing a size 10.
Please view the 'Size & Fit' guide for detailed sizing information.
Our Fiadh Hacking Jacket is made from Donegal Tweed which is woven from 100% lambswool.
This Triona original design is a staple for your wardrobe for years to come. This fitted jacket has four exposed buttons at the front and four exposed buttons on each cuff.
Now in this chic Navy and Blue Windowpane this is the perfect staple to have in your wardrobe.
The detailing in this jacket is the perfect example of Irish craftsmanship. This jacket can take you from day to night, dressed up or down.
A timeless item for any wardrobe.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Lambswool
- Light - mid weight & non-stretch fabric
- Fully lined
- 100% Viscose
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit
*Length measured at centre back neck to hem