- Four exposed buttons at front
- Two flap pockets at front
- Notch lapels with buttonhole feature on right lapel
- Four button detailing at the cuffs
- Single vent at back
- Slim fit - Size up one for a less fitted look
Please view the 'Size & Fit' guide for detailed sizing information.
The Fiadh jacket is a staple piece in every lady’s wardrobe and crafted from Donegal Tweed which is woven from 100% lambswool.
It is a classic shape that is expertly tailored to compliment the female figure and in a beautiful mulberry colour, will match many items.
Style it with your favourite pair of jeans and a t-shirt, layer in the winter with a poloneck or wear it to the office with a white shirt for a sleek, sophisticated look.
The Fiadh jacket is a modern adaption of a classic shape and with four exposed buttons at the front / two flap pockets at front, you will pull this classic piece out of your wardrobe all year round.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Lambswool
- Light - mid weight & non-stretch fabric
- Fully lined
- 100% Viscose
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit
*Length measured at center back neck to hem