- Four exposed buttons at front
- Two flap pockets at front
- Notch lapels with buttonhole feature on right lapel
- Four button detailing at the cuffs
- Single vent at back
- Slim fit - Size up one for a less fitted look
Please view the 'Size & Fit' guide for detailed sizing information.
Our Fiadh jacket is a modern adaption of a classic shape, tailored to compliment a female figure.
This classic herringbone jacket ensures that this Donegal Tweed jacket will be able to be worn for many years to come.
This Fiadh Donegal Tweed Jacket is made from Donegal Tweed which is woven from 100% lambswool.
A staple piece in any wardrobe from office to lunch with the girls dressed casually of with a sleek skirt or trouser.
Once purchased, the Fiadh jacket like its meaning - ‘wild and free of the land’.
A staple jacket for any ladies wardrobe.
Fabric & Care
- 100% Lambswool
- Light - mid weight & non-stretch fabric
- Fully lined
- 100% Viscose
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit
*Length measured at center back neck to hem